时间:2023-12-07 17:32:31 出处:요리阅读（143）
SEONGNAM, Gyeonggi Province — South Korea's premier aerospace and defense exhibition, aimed at showcasing the country's indigenously developed weaponry and military prowess, including the first public flight of the homegrown KF-21 fighter jet, is set to commence on Tuesday in its largest-scale edition yet.
The Seoul International Aerospace and Defense Industry Exhibition this year will showcase the US Air Force's nuclear-capable strategic bomber B-52H and the world's most formidable F-22 Raptor fighter jet in an eye-catching demonstration.
In its 14th edition, the Seoul ADEX held at Seoul Airport in Seongnam, Gyeonggi Province, will have around 550 companies representing 34 different countries, including Israel, participating. The biannual, six-day event had roughly 440 companies from 28 countries two years ago.
- US strategic bomber B
- [Korean History] 2002, when Korea soared through World Cup
- 'Frasier' returns to TV but you don't need to be a superfan of the original to laugh at its jokes
- Kakao Bank to acquire 10% stake in Indonesian digital bank
- USS Carl Vinson deploys for Indo
- Jungkook of BTS to hold fan showcase on Nov. 20
- Disney+’s ‘Moving’ sweeps BIFF’s Asia Contents Awards & Global OTT Awards
- [Herald Review] Ive gives a sneak peek of new album, kicks off first world tour with Seoul gigs
- S. Korean diplomat discusses NK human rights with US envoy