Seoul streets transform to open stage for Seoul Street Arts Festival
时间:2023-12-07 18:22:53 出处:교육阅读（143）
Seoul's streets are to become a festive outdoor venue for various street arts, circus performances, dance, multidisciplinary shows and art installations this weekend.
The outdoor performing arts festival organized by the Seoul Foundation for Arts and Culture, known as the Seoul Street Arts Festival, kicks off Friday at Seoul Plaza, along with a Chuseok full moon viewing event.
The opening performance, “Full Moon,” starts at 6:30 p.m. Friday, featuring artists from this year’s festival, including B-boy crew Soul Burnz, genre-bending singer Lee Hee-moon and the band Obangsin.
Over the three-day festival, a total of 34 groups across diverse genres, featuring over 170 artists, will fill the streets in colorful performances.
- [Contribution] Why hope matters in climate crisis
- Asiana may ditch cargo business to close Korean Air merger deal
- Netflix to release ‘Daily Dose of Sunshine’ in November
- [Test Drive] BMW 5 Series makes more powerful, elegant comeback
- S.Korea's largest
- BIFF expands award categories beyond Asian content to global titles
- Seoul shares close tad higher ahead of key US jobs data
- S. Korea finishes 3rd with 42 gold medals at Hangzhou Asian Games
- New government initiative offers W3b reward to combat digital piracy